- Carpet Repair – Carpet Patches, Pet Damage, Seam Repair, Berber Pulls/Runs, Carpet Stretching
- Carpet Cleaning Low Moisture Green – Dry in 35 Minuets
- Floor Sales & Installation – Carpet, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, VCT
- Professional Painting – General Residential & Commercial
- Loading and Unloading – Moving? We Can Help
- Clean-Outs – Rentals, Flips, or Commercial
We were called to evaluate some flooring here in Baltimore and determine if carpet repair, carpet cleaning, or carpet replacement was best. Most of the carpet was damaged beyond cleaning and repair. There was pet damage throughout the home. The carpet was stained in nearly every room. A few rooms could have used a good re stretching due to carpet ripples. Half of the doorways had been dug at by a cat or dog that maybe got locked in the room, or was trying to get into the room. Since the carpet was so damaged the only option was to replace it. We were able to use remnants and save Angela a ton of money. New remnants, pad, install,, tear out and disposal was less then $1200!