- Carpet Repair – Carpet Patches, Pet Damage, Seam Repair, Berber Pulls/Runs, Carpet Stretching
- Carpet Cleaning Low Moisture Green – Dry in 35 Minuets
- Floor Sales & Installation – Carpet, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, VCT
- Professional Painting – General Residential & Commercial
- Loading and Unloading – Moving? We Can Help
- Clean-Outs – Rentals, Flips, or Commercial
Carpet ripples are also called carpet waves or carpet bubbles. Gordon had carpeting installed about 5 years ago and about a year after the carpet was installed it started to buckle or ripple. This is generally due to poor installation. To solve the problem of the carpet ripples we used a Crain power stretcher and a hook. A hook is used when the carpet is on top of a plywood sub floor. The hook allow us to be more efficient and is easier to maneuver around furniture. Oh and aren’t Jack and Tony CUTE! They got their names from….the TV show 24. You know with Jack Bauer.