- Carpet Repair – Carpet Patches, Pet Damage, Seam Repair, Berber Pulls/Runs, Stretching
- Carpet Cleaning Low Moisture Green – Dry in 35 Minuets
- Floor Sales & Installation – Carpet, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, VCT
- Professional Painting – General Residential & Commercial
- Loading and Unloading – Moving? We Can Help
- Clean-Outs – Rentals, Flips, or Commercial
Carpet ripples or carpet bubbles are a very common occurrence for many. This is usually caused by poor installation. This family had 7 rooms of carpet that needed to be power stretched. When we began the stretching process we found that EVERY tack strip was loose. Reason being is because they used concrete tack strips instead of tack strips designed for plywood sub floors. This is very important because t=of the nails that are used in the tack strip. A 3 hour stretched turned into a 6 hour stretch! We had to cancel 2 other appointment to finish the job. AND their price didn’t change. Here are a few pics from the job along with the families review form.