- Carpet Repair – Carpet Patches, Pet Damage, Seam Repair, Berber Pulls/Runs, Stretching
- Carpet Cleaning Low Moisture Green – Dry in 35 Minuets
- Floor Sales & Installation – Carpet, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, VCT
- Professional Painting – General Residential & Commercial
- Loading and Unloading – Moving? We Can Help
- Clean-Outs – Rentals, Flips, or Commercial
Ed called because he and his partner were going to sell their home, but wanted to get the carpet ripples stretched out first. Carpet ripples are commonly referred to as carpet bubbles, or carpet waves. This is mainly due to poor installation and could also humidity can be a factor. The proper way to stretch carpet that has ripples is to use a power stretcher. This tool is used with a “hook” designed for plywood sub floors, or a bracing foot, for concrete sub floors, that uses the opposing wall as leverage to stretch the carpet.