- 1. Carpet Repair – Carpet Patches, Pet Damage, Seam Repair, Berber Pulls/Runs, Stretching
- 2. Carpet Cleaning Low Moisture Green – Dry in 35 Minuets
- 3. Floor Sales & Installation – Carpet, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, VCT
- 4. Professional Painting – General Residential & Commercial
- 5. Loading and Unloading – Moving? We Can Help
- 6. Clean-Outs – Rentals, Flips, or Commercial
Elizabeth came to us by referral. She was getting her carpets cleaned and inquired about stretching. The carpet was in very good shape it just had developed ripples over time. What’s the biggest cause of carpet ripples? The answer…poor installation!
Debbie came to us by way of Google. She also had the same problem…poor installation. Both carpet ripples were in the family room. Sometimes you hear carpet ripples called carpet waves, or carpet bubbles. Either way the longer you leave it the more damage to your carpet. Carpet ripples cause the backing to delaminate.