Baltimore Carpet Repair & Cleaning was called for 2 carpet repairs. The homeowner attempted to patch themselves. When I pulled the carpet up I noticed the pad was glued to the carpet and there were no tack strips. So I cut out a section larger than then section the howmowner had cut and pulled it out with the pad. I replaced the missing tack strips and secured the original tack strips (it’s the close up photo of the new shinny nail in it). Then the pad was cut to size along with the new carpet patch. A seaming iron and tape was used to secure the patch to the orginal carpet. At the end, the patch was knee kicked in to the new tack strips. Sorry my phone died so I don’t have the after picture, but I think the review says it all!